Thursday, November 17, 2016

Friday Favorites- Fall Fashion


Last week I shared my favorite fall tablescapes and this week it’s all about my favorite fall fashion. While I will dominantly be blogging about home related topics, occasionally I will throw in a few recipes or my latest clothing finds, and today I have one of my favorite affordable (seriously, I think almost everything is under $50) online boutiques, Gray Monroe. Today only they are offering 30% off site wide with the code EARLYBLACKFRIDAY!!!! I absolutely love everything I have received from them and they have free ground shipping on every purchase. Below I've shared a few of the items I've been stalking with this sale or pieces that I already own. Click here to start shopping! 

Who doesn't love buffalo check?!
Adore this peacock color
Slouchy sweater dress perfection
Such a sucker for poncho styles
Sweetest bow detail
Can never have too many cardigans
Ruffle hem 
Off the shoulder + loose fit
Plaid + pleated hem
One of my favs
Love the bell sleeves
Great size- fits everything



No comments:

Post a Comment